Today's my birthday so what better day to talk gifts! I've put together a few of my favorite things of which I own or would love to own. These items are simple enough that almost anyone would enjoy pulling one out from underneath the tree this year.
1. May Designs Photo Books I've talked about how much I love May Designs notebooks before, but I've recently discovered they also do photo books. Everything on the site is customizable and easy to create just the way you want it. Perfect for those who are looking to give something a little more personal this year.
2. Kate Spade Gramercy Grand Watch I've been eyeing this watch for awhile now. It's a classic beauty that will go with everything, dressed up or dressed down. (And it's on sale right now from Nordstroms!)
3. Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug Anthropologie is bringing back their holiday monogram mug. I got one last year and love it, love it, love it!
4. Alex And Ani Charm Bangle These delicate bracelets are a pretty touch to any look. The lotus peace petal charm and the fleur de lis are my favorite.
5. Bite Beauty High Pigment Pencil I received one of these in a Sephora reward point gift once and was amazed by the pigmentation and staying power. I highly recommend this skin friendly makeup company. The 2014 gift set comes with 4 classic colors and will save you some money buying them together.
6.Wood Wick Candles This item is definitely on my Christmas list. These candles smell great, last long, and the best part? They make a soothing crackle sound just like roaring fire in a fireplace.
7. Waffle Knit Infinity Scarf Another item on my personal list is a waffle knit scarf. They look so cozy and warm and fit with my simple fashion style.
What's on your wish list this year?