Six Pet Peeves
- Noisy eaters
- When people fail to 'zipper merge' in a construction zone
- Rude service
- People who grocery shop after 10 pm with kids who should be asleep. in their bed. at home.
- Long winded answers to a simple question
7 Lessons Learned in 2014
- 18-20 is the magic number of first graders in a class. (If only that were my room for real!)
- Travel opens your mind and broadens your outlook on life in a refreshing way.
- True charity and giving of oneself should merit no recognition.
- European laws about food trump the U.S. all day, every day.
- I love Greek/Mediterranean food more than Mexican food!
- There is more than one right way to live life and the wrong way is to live it by other people's expectations.
- I like living in the suburbs.