- Almay eye makeup remover pads--I bought these on clearance at Target while I was on the hunt for eye makeup remover. I love cleansing with disposable face towelettes but they don't remove eye makeup very well--especially waterproof. These powerful pads make my evening routine that much simpler and easily wipe away eyeshadow, liner, and mascara with one smooth swipe.
- Mango smoothies--my mom bought a high tech new blender from Blendtec and our new favorite smoothie treat is so good that we've pretty much been having them daily. I love the orange hue and tropical taste.
- It's really simple! small handful of frozen mango chunks, pineapple chunks, a couple strawberries, 1/2 of a nanner and enough coconut water to get it all moving. Give it a whirr! It's delicious
- Rick Steves' Guidebooks--These books have proven to be the most useful in my research preparations for my summer travel. The books house a lot of information yet are easy to pick through and find what's most relevant to me.
- AMC's TURN--I don't watch a whole lot of TV and especially don't care for following a series weekly in real time. Corey and I are big Walking Dead fans, but when the season ended we started watching Turn which has taken over WD's time slot. If you enjoy historical fiction (National Treasure is one of my favorites!) then you'll quite enjoy this show.
What are you currently loving that I should check out?!