I was reflecting back on the start of my new year now that we're into February and thought it would be fun to do a monthly favorites post. Here are a few things that I've been loving in January.
- Nike Pro Hyperwarm Compression 3.0: These running tights feel so great on and truly keep in the warmth without the bulk. I like having a long pant instead of cropped so I can pull them down over my ankles for outdoor runs.
- Burt's Bees skin care: Last month I needed a new face cleanser and since I have terrible skin and am very much acne prone I'm skeptical of many drugstore products. I've been loving Burt's body wash and lotion for the past year so I decided to give their face wash and face cream a go. So far I'm a big fan! Both products leave your face feeling light and refreshed. I will say that the day and night face moisturizer literally had no difference in ingredients so I saved money and use the day cream both in the morning and at night.
- Disney's Frozen: I've been playing the Frozen soundtrack nonstop in my car. The music is so much fun. Who knew Kristin Bell could sing? And of course the broadway powerhouse, Idina Menzel does not disappoint. I took the soundtrack to school and my little firsties are obsessed.
- Thirty-One Organizing Utility Tote: I've been using this bag from Thirty-One for work to tote manuals and papers to and from school. I love that it has a bunch of pockets for post-its, pens, and anything else I need. The Fold and File organizer fits perfectly in the bag and I use hanging file folders to keep my papers organized.
- American Idol: While I admit I find the audition episodes a bit boring, get to the good stuff with the people who can SING, am I right? I am actually enjoying American Idol for the first time in years! I think having Harry Connick Jr. as a Judge is brilliant! His knowledge of music should've been a criteria for Idol judges a long time ago. The rapport between all 3 judges will be fun to watch this season.
click the pics for links
What have you been loving lately?
Have you seen Frozen or listened to the soundtrack?