I love having a look at different gift guides dotted around the internet each Christmastime. The excitement of stumbling across a unique gift that is just perfect is as exciting as receiving a gift.
In the spirit of gift giving and my love for browsing gift guides, I thought I would share a few things I'm currently loving.
1. May Books are my favorite way to write anything down. Journal writing, calendar keeping, notes--you name it! These notebooks are made of coated canvas and sewn together--all printed and made to order just as you custom create it. I've given these as gifts on many occasions and just purchased my most recent one as a travel diary for Europe this summer!
2. Urban Peach Boutique is my go to website for accessories. While staying on top of quickly changing trends, UPB offers up popular jewelry and other accessories at the most affordable price I've ever seen. I LOVE statement necklaces but as quickly as they come in and go out of style I don't love them enough to shell out $50+ for one. I wear jewelry every day and you can guarantee most or all of it came from here. Follow them on social media for great deals and discounts!
3. Charlie Ford Vintage whisks you away to just about any time period you wish your heels could click you into. You might recognize co-owner, Jillian Harris', name if you are at all a Bachelor/Bachelorette fan. This website features hand picked vintage items from across the globe and I swear there is something for the old soul in everybody. Fairly priced, there is a wide variety of value from low to luxury priced items. I snagged this beautiful bone china, Royal Albert teacup and am now hooked on
stalking browsing this website for my next vintage gem.
4. Coach Legacy Perfume This has been my go to scent for many years. I still get compliments about it when I'm wearing it.
5. bkr bottles are my favorite bottle for toting water around. The bottle is made of glass so there aren't any chemicals to be worried about. It comes with a silicone cover (in a ton of colors!) that easily comes off. The whole thing is dishwasher safe. Clean, easy, and super cute!
6. The Target Dollar Spot is the prefect place for stocking stuffers. This little section is always my first stop. I usually need a basket when I'm finished because I've found so many things I
need want. I'm currently loving these adorable, preppy desk items.
7. These slippers from Forever 21 are the cutest little way to keep your feet cozy and warm. They are kittens according to F21's website, but I totally thought they were foxes. Though you can find fox themed goodies just about anywhere I adore these because they are cute and cheaply priced. There are grippy dots on the bottom--just beware they stretch. I wear a size 9 and should've gotten the smaller size.
What are you currently loving?
Do you think any of these items would make a good gift for somebody you know?